Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Freedom is Groovy. We welcome posts from other bloggers and readers with content that will appeal to our audience. Please note, we do not provide monetary compensation for guest posting.
Below are a few guidelines we ask you to follow. Guest posts that are accepted become the sole property of Freedom is Groovy.
- Articles should be a minimum of 700 words.
- Include a short paragraph describing yourself with a link to your blog if you have one, and any social media handles.
- We allow 2 to 3 links to posts you’ve written or articles about you. No affiliate or referral links.
- Posts must be original and not previously published.
- Content must be well written and not require us to edit, although we reserve the right to edit.
Topics of Interest to Us
- Geoarbitrage (relocating from a high cost of living area to a low cost of living area)
- Trailer/Tiny Home Living
- Building a Home
- Life in Retirement
- Reducing the costs of college
- Pulling off a BHDA – Big Hairy Debt Annihilation (wiping out all or most of your debt in one dramatic move)
- Tax reducing tactics
- Ways to save money on travel
- The craft economy
- Ways to save money on working out
Feel free to email Mr. Groovy if you have an idea you want to run by us.
How to Submit
Please submit Word attachment or html in the body of an email to: [email protected]
Submission of a post does not guarantee publication. We’ll get back to you generally within a week one way or another but feel free to reach out if you don’t hear from us in case we somehow missed your submission.
When You’re Published
We encourage you to promote the post on social media, newsletters, etc., and actively engage in the comments section.
Mr. and Mrs. Groovy